AudioFinder is an audio asset management system, and music production hub. AudioFinder gathers all the most useful tools in one quick and intuitive application, enabling you to be more creative by handling all the time consuming tasks that slow down your music production.AudioFinder can build a catalog of every sound on your system, save it, and search it instantly to find the sounds you need when you need them.
Use AudioFinder to create custom sets for sound categories and specific projects, with fast file browsing to audition, analyze, process, convert, and move or copy the samples in your library.AudioFinder can visualize sounds instantly with the waveform overview and preview them at any pitch via MIDI or the built in keyboard, all in real-time.
Sounds can even be previewed through your favorite AudioUnits. Speaking of Plug-Ins, AudioFinder features an advanced Plug-In manager and slew of other studio necessities that will make your workflow flow.
Necessities like the MetaEditor with built-in beat detection and tools for fast trimming, fading, slicing and dicing your sounds. You can even convert your audio sample CDs into individual files with just a few clicks of the mouse.Features:
- Groundbreaking Mac OS X Finder Integration
- Advanced and fast sound searching
- Browser, bookmarks, history, favourites, and navigation tools
- Comprehensive power renaming functions
- Instant playback with mouse and MIDI input for pitch control
- Integrated trim/loop/fade editor with beat slicer
- Peak analysis and pitch analyzer tools
- Micro-Harmonic Sound Compare
- Drag-and-drop integration with Finder and all audio apps
- Loop BPM detection
- BPM tap pad, reference tone generator, delay calculator
- AudioUnit preview playback and processing
- Useful built-in DSP operations and effects
- High-quality sample rate, depth, and format conversion
- All operations available in automated batch processing mode
- Auto-trimming audio CD sample extractor
- AU/VST/MAS/RTAS plugin manager and AU presets management
- Generic sysex transmission and SMF playback
- Create EXS instruments with one click
- Supports ReCycle/REX playback and export
- Loads fast, doesn't crash, and light on system resources!